Andi Peto-Selby is this real estate blog writer and creator. She got her start in the real estate industry managing apartment complexes while in college. Her resume includes:
- Working with a Houston home builder as a sales representative
- A trustee managing a private family real estate trust – multi state leasing, buying and selling experience
- Representing buyers and sellers throughout Texas
- Previous experience as a Director for a Houston MUD board
- Previous experience as a Director and Instructor for the Credit Coalition
- Previous experience as an Advisory Board member for Consumer Credit Counseling Services
- Active Court Appointed Special Advocate for CASA of Galveston County
- Previous experience as an Account Executive with TransUnion
- 25+ years employment in the banking/credit union industry in management positions
- Previously employed as a Dallas real estate writer for Examiner.com
- Management of multiple web domains/websites
- Currently employed with BD Realty Advisors, LLC, Broker – BDRealty.com
Andi’s mission and focus – Happy buyers and sellers.
Your business is earned, your knowledge is respected.
Expertise in the area of education for first time home buyers.
“We all have information to learn from each other.”